Übersicht der Navigations Möglichkeiten
Die folgenden Informationen geben Ihnen einen leicht zu navigierenden Überblick darüber, was mit Ihren personenbezogenen Daten geschieht, wenn Sie diese Website besuchen
IMA has activated a specific protocol to manage whistleblowing which is based on an advanced web-based tool system which allows extended, anonymous and guaranteed management and is also applied to the companies belonging to IMA Group where interested to the afferent EU Directive 2019/1937 and/or Italian Legislative Decree 24/2023.
MyWhistleblowing IMA is the Reporting Channel through which employees or stakeholders can report, in a confidential and protected manner, any potential illegal facts or situations encountered during their activities carried out within our Group. This service allows whistleblowers to report behaviors that harm the public interest or the integrity of the IMA Group, also in light of the protections provided by EU Directive on Whistleblowing and the Italian Legislative Decree 24/2023.
Whistleblowing relating to IMA SpA can be addressed through this link
Whistleblowing relating to companies belonging to IMA Group, which are subject to the legislation, can be addressed through this link
“My Whistleblowing” reporting channel guarantees the confidentiality of the identity of the whistleblower, the person involved and anyone mentioned in the report, as well as the content of the report itself. Following a report, no form of retaliation is permitted against the perpetrator.
IMA Group undertakes to follow up on whistleblowing filed through MyWhistleblowing IMA on the assumption that they are made in good faith and guarantees whistleblowers against any form of retaliation or discrimination.
It is possible to report facts or situations that may constitute unlawful conduct with respect to:
- Current legislation;
- Code of Ethics;
- Organization, Management and Control Model pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 231/01 (where applicable);
- Anti bribery and anticorruption laws and regulations;
- Workplace Safety Management System;
- Environmental Management System;
- Alleged violations of regulations and laws in carrying out work activities which may cause damage or prejudice, even just to the image, of the Company;
- EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
However, it is not possible to report:
- Facts or situations of a personal nature concerning claims or grievances relating to relationships with hierarchical superiors or colleagues, as well as relating to the performance of one’s work performance;
- Facts based on mere suspicions or rumors relating to personal facts not constituting an offence.
More information on the personal data processing is available here.
Füllen Sie dieses Formular aus, um über die ILAPAK-Welt auf dem Laufenden zu bleiben.